Northrop Grumman Sustainment Planner in Suffolk, Virginia
Requisition ID: 18004988
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Suffolk
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our Team as a Sustainment Planner.This position is located in Suffolk, VA.
The selected candidate supports, as assigned, Combatant Commands / Geographic oriented Joint Event Support Teams (JESTs) and other sections/teams of the JS J7 and JST.
The selected candidate will be responsible for facilitating sustainment design, planning, preparation, execution, and control in support of joint exercises/events. As required, serves as a subject matter expert for joint sustainment functions associated with supply, services, transportation, civil engineering, health services, maintenance, personnel, finance, contracting and chaplain/religious services. Supports organization objectives, independently or as a team member to identify joint sustainment requirements, develops support concepts, identifies resources, supports obtaining models/simulation sustainment data requirements, and assists in the development of mission plans and orders.
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree. (Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
2. Must possess a minimum of seven years of experience inclusive of the following: Service and joint doctrine experience to include combat, combat support, and combat service support operations.
3. Must have a minimum of seven years of military sustainment experience; minimum three years of Joint Logistics and / or other sustainment discipline experience.
4. Must have experience with exercises at levels comparable to Joint Task Force, Army Corps, Numbered Air Forces and Numbered Fleet; specifically the planning, design and execution of sustainment in exercises.
5. Must have the ability to: prepare and conduct seminars/work groups; conduct training in large and small groups; conduct post exercise analysis
6. Must possess a basic understanding and knowledge of logistics simulation models.
7. Must be able to travel to both CONUS and OCONUS locations in support of the task order.
8. Must possess a current Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance.
9. Must be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport
10. Must be a U.S. Citizen
1. Combatant Command Sustainment Staff experience
2. Certification in a simulation model
3. Knowledge of scenarios /MSELs for joint training events
4. Possessing a basic knowledge of JOPES and force flow management is a plus.
5. TS SCI clearance.
6. Joint Forces Staff College or Service equivalent schooling.
7. Joint Staff J7 Exercise/Event Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Sustainment Planner
Requisition ID: 18004988